NEW YORK, March 30, 2017, TNXP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (“Tonix”) (Nasdaq:TNXP), a company that is developing innovative pharmaceutical products to address public health challenges, announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 1,800,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $4.45 per share. The gross proceeds to Tonix from this offering are expected to be $8,010,000 before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by Tonix. TonixRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More