NEW YORK, March 30, 2017, TNXP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (“Tonix”) (Nasdaq:TNXP), a company that is developing innovative pharmaceutical products to address public health challenges, announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 1,800,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $4.45 per share. The gross proceeds to Tonix from this offering are expected to be $8,010,000 before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by Tonix. TonixRead more
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
- Pura Naturals Adds To Sales Team While Experiencing Increased Interest in Grease Beast Brand
- Alliance Growers Seed To Sale Business Model Progress Report
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces Update on Private Label Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More