COEUR D’ALENE, IDAHO– TLRS, TBR, (Marketwired – Jan 13, 2017) – Timberline Resources Corporation (OTCQB:TLRS)(TSX VENTURE:TBR) (“Timberline” or the “Company”) announced today that it has initiated a US$1,250,000 private placement offering of Units of the Company at a price of US$0.25 per Unit, with an over-allotment option to increase the offering by up to 20%, solely to persons who qualify as accredited investors (the “Offering”) under Rule 506(c) of Regulation D promulgated by the SEC under the Securities Act ofRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More