SAN FRANCISCO, CA– EPSC, (Marketwired – Apr 26, 2016) – Vista Partners announced today that it has updated coverage on Epic Stores Corp. (OTCBB: EPSC) (“The Company,” or “EPSC”) and maintained its twelve-month price target of $2.25. Ross Silver, Principal Analyst at Vista Partners, stated, “While many retail businesses close their doors every day, the resale category, in which Epic Stores operates, remains healthy and continues to be one of the fastest growing segments of retail. With new stores enteringRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More