NEW YORK, April 14, 2016, SOUP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Soupman, Inc. (OTCQB:SOUP), the makers of the best-tasting soup in the world, today announced that it has formed a Board of Advisors to provide additional strategic and tactical business advice to management. The initial members of the Board of Advisors are Steve Madden, Founder of Steve Madden, the $2 billion global footwear, accessories and apparel company, Tim Gannon, Co-Founder of Outback Steakhouse, and Reggie Jackson, legendary Hall of Fame baseball player.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More