NEW YORK, April 14, 2016, SOUP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Soupman, Inc. (OTCQB:SOUP), the makers of the best-tasting soup in the world, today announced that it has formed a Board of Advisors to provide additional strategic and tactical business advice to management. The initial members of the Board of Advisors are Steve Madden, Founder of Steve Madden, the $2 billion global footwear, accessories and apparel company, Tim Gannon, Co-Founder of Outback Steakhouse, and Reggie Jackson, legendary Hall of Fame baseball player.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More