VANCOUVER, Jan. 22, 2018 /CNW/ – Liberty Leaf Holdings Ltd. (CSE: LIB, OTCQB: LIBFF and FSE: HN3P) (the “Company” or “Liberty Leaf”) is pleased to announce that it has closed a non-brokered private placement financing (the “Private Placement“) for total gross proceeds of $2,000,000. The Company has allotted and issued 5,000,000 units (the “Units“) at a price of $0.40 per Unit. Each Unit is comprised of one common share and one-half of one transferable share purchase warrant, with each whole warrant entitling the holder to purchaseRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More