VANCOUVER, British Columbia, September 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/LIC, WCTXF, — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company” or “LiCo”) TSX-V: LIC; OTCQB: WCTXF is pleased to announce the commencement of its Phase 1 diamond drilling program on both its Teledyne and Glencore Bucke Cobalt Properties situated in Bucke and Lorrain Townships, 6 km east-northeast of Cobalt, Ontario, as originally announced on September 12th, 2017. The drill program has commenced and the Company expects to drill upwards to a combined 3,500 m on the Glencore Bucke and Teledyne Properties.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More