Tempus to provide airborne and land-based training services to U.S. Navy PR Newswire WILLIAMSBURG, Va., Aug. 19, 2016 WILLIAMSBURG, Va., Aug. 19, 2016, TMPS /PRNewswire/ — Tempus Applied Solutions (TAS) announced today that the Company was a team member to one of the successful offerors selected as a prime contractor on a United States Navy indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract to provide airborne and land-based training support to various U.S. Navy combat units. The potential value of the contract is approximatelyRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More