NEW YORK, June 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Taglich Brothers, Inc. announces that it has initiated coverage of First Choice Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (OTC:FCHS). First Choice Healthcare Solutions, Inc., headquartered in Melbourne, Florida operates a network of localized, integrated care platforms comprised of non-physician-owned medical centers (First Choice Medical Group, The B.A.C.K. Center, and Crane Creek Surgery Center). The company is primarily focused on treating and servicing patients in orthopaedics and spinal surgeries, as well as related diagnostic imaging and ancillary servicesRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More