NEW YORK, June 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Taglich Brothers, Inc. announces that it has initiated coverage of First Choice Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (OTC:FCHS). First Choice Healthcare Solutions, Inc., headquartered in Melbourne, Florida operates a network of localized, integrated care platforms comprised of non-physician-owned medical centers (First Choice Medical Group, The B.A.C.K. Center, and Crane Creek Surgery Center). The company is primarily focused on treating and servicing patients in orthopaedics and spinal surgeries, as well as related diagnostic imaging and ancillary servicesRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More