LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Mar 9, 2017) – StereoVision Entertainment Inc., a publicly traded Nevada company (OTC PINK: SVSN), announced today that their majority owned medical cannabis and hemp subsidiary CannaVision has retained the services of the Los Angeles securities law firm Dieterich and Associates to file an S1 registration statement with the SEC to become publicly traded. “The public capital markets for cannabis and hemp are hot right now,” said CannaVision Chairman Dr. Jay Ellenby M.D. “We intendRead more
- Citius Pharma Announces Addition of South America to World License
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces It Has Secured A Contract With A New Client In The Canadian Province Of Alberta
- Mace Security International Acquires Washington Labs
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announces The Company Has Inaugurated New Headquarters In The Brickell Financial District in Miami and That Its Subsidiary Amazon Hemp Ltd. Will Be Planting One Month Ahead of Schedule
- Marijuana Company of America Continues National Expansion with Production Permit in Adelanto, California
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More