LAS VEGAS, NV– SVSN, (Marketwired – Aug 31, 2017) – StereoVision Entertainment, Inc. (OTC PINK: SVSN), a publicly traded Nevada company, announced today the September 1, 2017 Grand Opening of their majority owned subsidiary, CannaVision’s, compassionate care medical cannabis, and holistic pain management clinic in Coral Gables, Florida. “We’re very excited to be a participating in the launch of the medical cannabis industry,” said CannaVision’s Chief Operating Officer, Steven Previch. “We’ve contracted with the world’s leading medical cannabis patient referral service,Read more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More