LAS VEGAS, NV– SVSN, (Marketwired – Aug 31, 2017) – StereoVision Entertainment, Inc. (OTC PINK: SVSN), a publicly traded Nevada company, announced today the September 1, 2017 Grand Opening of their majority owned subsidiary, CannaVision’s, compassionate care medical cannabis, and holistic pain management clinic in Coral Gables, Florida. “We’re very excited to be a participating in the launch of the medical cannabis industry,” said CannaVision’s Chief Operating Officer, Steven Previch. “We’ve contracted with the world’s leading medical cannabis patient referral service,Read more
- Amazon Hemp Ltd., a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announces Update On The Completion of Its First Product to be Launched and Estimated Launch Dates
- Marijuana Company of America Launches New hempSMART™ Pain Product
- Ehave Looks to Validate Medical Cannabis through Right Data — CFN Media
- Guyana Goldstrike Investigates Blockchain Platform For Cryptocurrency Funding Of The Marudi Gold Project
- Surna Completes $1.8 Million Equity Offering
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More