LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Oct 18, 2016) – StereoVision Entertainment (OTC PINK: SVSN) a publicly traded Nevada company announced today that their jointly owned Puerto Rico medical marijuana subsidiary GreenVision System’s advisory firm, Mentor Capital, is to upon an effective registration statement, dividend it’s 500k GreenVision share advisory fee to the 4,300 plus Mentor Capital shareholders on a pro rata basis. “We’ll be very happy to welcome Mentor Capital’s shareholders into GreenVision Systems and the StereoVision group of companies,”Read more
- Amazon Hemp Ltd., a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announces Update On The Completion of Its First Product to be Launched and Estimated Launch Dates
- Marijuana Company of America Launches New hempSMART™ Pain Product
- Ehave Looks to Validate Medical Cannabis through Right Data — CFN Media
- Guyana Goldstrike Investigates Blockchain Platform For Cryptocurrency Funding Of The Marudi Gold Project
- Surna Completes $1.8 Million Equity Offering
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More