LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Oct 18, 2016) – StereoVision Entertainment (OTC PINK: SVSN) a publicly traded Nevada company announced today that their jointly owned Puerto Rico medical marijuana subsidiary GreenVision System’s advisory firm, Mentor Capital, is to upon an effective registration statement, dividend it’s 500k GreenVision share advisory fee to the 4,300 plus Mentor Capital shareholders on a pro rata basis. “We’ll be very happy to welcome Mentor Capital’s shareholders into GreenVision Systems and the StereoVision group of companies,”Read more
- PotNetwork Holding Inc. Surpasses First Quarter Estimates with Revenues Exceeding More Than $1.8 Million
- GVCL Ventures, Inc. Approves Global Vision Cannabis Life as its Operating Name
- CD International Enterprises Enters a Wholesale Distribution Agreement Including Products for Relaxation and Flavored Hemp Oils
- Developments Happening in the Diverse Entertainment Industry
- Aldershot Resources Canada’s Newest Gold Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More