LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Oct 18, 2016) – StereoVision Entertainment (OTC PINK: SVSN) a publicly traded Nevada company announced today that their jointly owned Puerto Rico medical marijuana subsidiary GreenVision System’s advisory firm, Mentor Capital, is to upon an effective registration statement, dividend it’s 500k GreenVision share advisory fee to the 4,300 plus Mentor Capital shareholders on a pro rata basis. “We’ll be very happy to welcome Mentor Capital’s shareholders into GreenVision Systems and the StereoVision group of companies,”Read more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More