LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Oct 18, 2016) – StereoVision Entertainment (OTC PINK: SVSN) a publicly traded Nevada company announced today that their jointly owned Puerto Rico medical marijuana subsidiary GreenVision System’s advisory firm, Mentor Capital, is to upon an effective registration statement, dividend it’s 500k GreenVision share advisory fee to the 4,300 plus Mentor Capital shareholders on a pro rata basis. “We’ll be very happy to welcome Mentor Capital’s shareholders into GreenVision Systems and the StereoVision group of companies,”Read more
- ViaDerma, Inc. Set to Begin Sales of its FDA Registered Topical Antibiotic in September with Initial Orders from Japan
- GGX Gold Closes $480,000 Private Placement
- Jerrick Adds New Mental Health Community, Psyche.Media To Publishing Platform Vocal
- One Step Vending, Corp. Announces New Vending Machine Design to be In Line Production for Alternative Products
- Provision Holding Inc.’s CEO, Curt Thornton, Interviewed on Sixteen:Nine Podcast
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More