LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Oct 18, 2016) – StereoVision Entertainment (OTC PINK: SVSN) a publicly traded Nevada company announced today that their jointly owned Puerto Rico medical marijuana subsidiary GreenVision System’s advisory firm, Mentor Capital, is to upon an effective registration statement, dividend it’s 500k GreenVision share advisory fee to the 4,300 plus Mentor Capital shareholders on a pro rata basis. “We’ll be very happy to welcome Mentor Capital’s shareholders into GreenVision Systems and the StereoVision group of companies,”Read more
- Citius Pharma Announces Addition of South America to World License
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Announces It Has Secured A Contract With A New Client In The Canadian Province Of Alberta
- Mace Security International Acquires Washington Labs
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announces The Company Has Inaugurated New Headquarters In The Brickell Financial District in Miami and That Its Subsidiary Amazon Hemp Ltd. Will Be Planting One Month Ahead of Schedule
- Marijuana Company of America Continues National Expansion with Production Permit in Adelanto, California
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More