LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Oct 18, 2016) – StereoVision Entertainment (OTC PINK: SVSN) a publicly traded Nevada company announced today that their jointly owned Puerto Rico medical marijuana subsidiary GreenVision System’s advisory firm, Mentor Capital, is to upon an effective registration statement, dividend it’s 500k GreenVision share advisory fee to the 4,300 plus Mentor Capital shareholders on a pro rata basis. “We’ll be very happy to welcome Mentor Capital’s shareholders into GreenVision Systems and the StereoVision group of companies,”Read more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More