LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Oct 18, 2016) – StereoVision Entertainment (OTC PINK: SVSN) a publicly traded Nevada company announced today that their jointly owned Puerto Rico medical marijuana subsidiary GreenVision System’s advisory firm, Mentor Capital, is to upon an effective registration statement, dividend it’s 500k GreenVision share advisory fee to the 4,300 plus Mentor Capital shareholders on a pro rata basis. “We’ll be very happy to welcome Mentor Capital’s shareholders into GreenVision Systems and the StereoVision group of companies,”Read more
- CTD Holdings Closes $1.5 Million Private Placement
- Gopher Protocol – Hires 20 Year Industry Veteran to Engage over 200 Market Partners to Maximize Revenue from Newly Acquired Assets
- Rightscorp Signs Agreement with China’s CNLive to Monitor Chinese Content in the U.S. Against Copyright Infringement
- Grom Social a Safe Website for Children Surpasses 6 Million Worldwide Users Since Inception
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Announces $12 Million Equity Financing Agreement
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More