SPYR Now Owns All Assets Related to the Game Into Which More Than $6 Million Has Been Invested DENVER, CO– SPYR, (Marketwired – Oct 25, 2017) – SPYR, INC. (OTC PINK: SPYR), a holding company with a wholly owned subsidiary in the mobile game & app development and publishing industry, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, SPYR APPS, LLC, finalized its acquisition of all of the assets related to its flagship game, Pocket Starships, a real-time, cross-platform space-themed massively multiplayerRead more
- Corix Bioscience to Co-sponsor #90 NASCAR Xfinity Car With Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- Ehave Announces Plans to Expand its Health Informatics Technology into Veterinary Medicine
- PotNetwork Holding, Inc. Reports Revenues of $1,694,788 for October, Surpassing September Results by over Half a Million Dollars
- FTE Networks Reports Record Quarterly Revenue of $79.1MM as Company’s Momentum Continues
- Future Farm and Rahan Meristem Form JV to Breed and Propagate Elite Clones of Cannabis and Secures $440,000 Investment
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More