SPYR Now Owns All Assets Related to the Game Into Which More Than $6 Million Has Been Invested DENVER, CO– SPYR, (Marketwired – Oct 25, 2017) – SPYR, INC. (OTC PINK: SPYR), a holding company with a wholly owned subsidiary in the mobile game & app development and publishing industry, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, SPYR APPS, LLC, finalized its acquisition of all of the assets related to its flagship game, Pocket Starships, a real-time, cross-platform space-themed massively multiplayerRead more
- Sack Lunch Announces Licensing Agreements
- HPIL HOLDING Signs New Memorandum of Understanding
- Elite Group, Inc. Continues to Focus on Its Merger and Acquisition Strategy in 2018
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Closes $18 Million Prospectus Sale
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announces That Its Subsidiary Amazon Hemp Ltd. Has Completed Delivery of Its First Hemp Product Covering Initial Advanced Sales; Product is Now Officially On Sale to the Public.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More