MELVILLE, N.Y., Jan. 09, 2017, BRTX, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BioRestorative Therapies, Inc. (“BRT” or the “Company”) (OTCBB:BRTX), a life sciences company focused on stem cell-based therapies, today announced that it has submitted an Investigational New Drug Application (IND) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to seek clearance to commence a clinical trial using its lead cell therapy candidate, BRTX-100, to treat chronic lower back pain due to degenerative disc disease related to protruding/bulging discs. BRTX-100 is a productRead more
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. Begins Production of Cannabis Filtration Device, Halo Filters
- eWellness is Developing a Tokenized Telehealth Payment System for the Healthcare Insurance Industry Update
- Golden Developing Solutions Expands Shareholder Communications
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More