PR Newswire, SRGYY SHANGHAI, Jan. 15, 2016 SHANGHAI, Jan. 15, 2016, SRGYY,/PRNewswire/ — SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (“SPI Energy” or the “Company”) (OTCBB: SRGYY), a global provider of photovoltaic (PV) solutions for business, residential, government, utility customers and investors, today announced that its application to list the Company’s American depositary shares on the Nasdaq Global Select Market has been approved by Nasdaq. The Company expects its American depositary shares to commence trading on January 19, 2016 under the ticker symbol “SPI”.Read more
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. Begins Production of Cannabis Filtration Device, Halo Filters
- eWellness is Developing a Tokenized Telehealth Payment System for the Healthcare Insurance Industry Update
- Golden Developing Solutions Expands Shareholder Communications
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More