PR Newswire, SRGYY SHANGHAI, Jan. 15, 2016 SHANGHAI, Jan. 15, 2016, SRGYY,/PRNewswire/ — SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (“SPI Energy” or the “Company”) (OTCBB: SRGYY), a global provider of photovoltaic (PV) solutions for business, residential, government, utility customers and investors, today announced that its application to list the Company’s American depositary shares on the Nasdaq Global Select Market has been approved by Nasdaq. The Company expects its American depositary shares to commence trading on January 19, 2016 under the ticker symbol “SPI”.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More