NEWPORT BEACH, CA–(Marketwired – Nov 7, 2016) – ADVANTIS CORPORATION (OTC PINK: ADVT) announced that it has signed an agreement to distribute branded Amstercans to Speedweed, California’s largest Medical Marijuana Delivery Service. Advantis partnered with Southern California medical marijuana cooperative, Natural Elements Inc., to package and distribute the final product. “This is the game changer,” Advantis CEO, Christopher Swartz, said, “Speedweed has over 30,000 cooperative members all over the state. They are California’s most highly rated delivery service and areRead more
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. Begins Production of Cannabis Filtration Device, Halo Filters
- eWellness is Developing a Tokenized Telehealth Payment System for the Healthcare Insurance Industry Update
- Golden Developing Solutions Expands Shareholder Communications
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More