SCOTTSDALE, AZ–MIXX, (Marketwired – Dec 8, 2016) – Mix 1 Life, Inc. (OTCQB: MIXX) announced that it has begun shipping Jim Beam snack products to the nearly 2,700 Speedway Convenience Store locations in 22 states. Speedway Convenience Stores, a division of Marathon Petroleum Corp. is ranked as the third largest Convenience store chain in the U.S. (includes company owned and franchise owned stores) behind 7-Eleven and Circle-K. Convenience Store News lists Speedway as one of the fastest growing convenience store chains inRead more
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. Begins Production of Cannabis Filtration Device, Halo Filters
- eWellness is Developing a Tokenized Telehealth Payment System for the Healthcare Insurance Industry Update
- Golden Developing Solutions Expands Shareholder Communications
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More