VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, STKXF, SKP, –(Marketwired – Jul 19, 2017) – StrikePoint Gold Inc. (TSX VENTURE:SKP)(OTCQB:STKXF) (“StrikePoint” or the Company) is pleased to report the commencement of drilling on the Pluto Gold Project. Initial drilling activity is focused on the northerly Charon target where a total of six RAB holes are planned, after which the drill will be relocated to the southerly Hydra target for an additional four holes. Both targets have high-grade soil assays that are coincident with geophysical anomalies.Read more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More