VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, STKXF, SKP, –(Marketwired – Jul 19, 2017) – StrikePoint Gold Inc. (TSX VENTURE:SKP)(OTCQB:STKXF) (“StrikePoint” or the Company) is pleased to report the commencement of drilling on the Pluto Gold Project. Initial drilling activity is focused on the northerly Charon target where a total of six RAB holes are planned, after which the drill will be relocated to the southerly Hydra target for an additional four holes. Both targets have high-grade soil assays that are coincident with geophysical anomalies.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More