BOCA RATON, Fla., June 8, 2016, SRTSU, /PRNewswire/ — Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRTSU), a medical device company specializing in the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancers and other skin conditions, such as keloids, with superficial radiation therapy, today announced the completion of its initial public offering of 2,300,000 units at a public offering price of $5.50 per unit, before underwriting discounts and commissions, which includes the exercise in full by the underwriters of their option to purchase up to 300,000Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More