Former Sinclair Broadcasting Network V.P./GM Joins MLFB LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL–MLFB, (Marketwired – Aug 9, 2016) – Major League Football, Inc. (OTCQB: MLFB) (“MLFB”, the “League” or the “Company”), a new, professional spring-football league kicking off in April of 2017, announced today that former Sinclair Broadcasting Group Vice President and General Manager, William T. Lutzen, will become the league’s new Vice-President of Television and Broadcast Distribution for Major League Football. Mr. Lutzen recently worked with MLFB’s new television partner, Sinclair BroadcastRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More