Former Sinclair Broadcasting Network V.P./GM Joins MLFB LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL–MLFB, (Marketwired – Aug 9, 2016) – Major League Football, Inc. (OTCQB: MLFB) (“MLFB”, the “League” or the “Company”), a new, professional spring-football league kicking off in April of 2017, announced today that former Sinclair Broadcasting Group Vice President and General Manager, William T. Lutzen, will become the league’s new Vice-President of Television and Broadcast Distribution for Major League Football. Mr. Lutzen recently worked with MLFB’s new television partner, Sinclair BroadcastRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More