American Sports Network Is a Subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL, MLFB, –(Marketwired – Jan 12, 2016) – Major League Football, Inc. (OTCQB: MLFB) (“MLFB”, the “League” or the “Company”), a new, professional spring-football league scheduled to kick off in 2016, today announced a Two-Year Television contract with American Sports Network (“ASN”), a division of Sinclair Networks Group, which is owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group (NASDAQ: SBGI). The deal includes broadcasting all regular season and post season gamesRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More