MONTREAL, QUEBEC–PYRNF, (Marketwired – March 28, 2017) – PyroGenesis Canada Inc. (http://pyrogenesis.com) (TSX VENTURE:PYR)(OTCQB:PYRNF), a high-tech company (the “Company” or “PyroGenesis”) that designs, develops, manufactures and commercializes plasma waste-to-energy systems and plasma torch products, announces today that it has received the 4th progress payment under a previously announced $8.3MM contract with HPQ Silicon Resources Inc. (“HPQ”) to provide a 200 metric tonne (MT) per year PUREVAP™ pilot system (the “System”) to produce silicon metal directly from quartz (the “Contract”). ToRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More