San Clemente, California, Sept. 20, 2017, SIGO, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — SUNSET ISLAND GROUP, INC. (OTCQB: SIGO) announced today that the company has reached a preliminary agreement to acquire an additional 32,000 square feet of cannabis grow space which includes a 2 ½ year lease with two 5-year renewal options. CEO T.J. Magallanes stated, “Nothing creates a sense of urgency like a long term lease, so our entire team will be moving quickly to meet our own internal projections and toRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More