San Clemente, California, Sept. 20, 2017, SIGO, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — SUNSET ISLAND GROUP, INC. (OTCQB: SIGO) announced today that the company has reached a preliminary agreement to acquire an additional 32,000 square feet of cannabis grow space which includes a 2 ½ year lease with two 5-year renewal options. CEO T.J. Magallanes stated, “Nothing creates a sense of urgency like a long term lease, so our entire team will be moving quickly to meet our own internal projections and toRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More