San Clemente, California, Sept. 20, 2017, SIGO, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — SUNSET ISLAND GROUP, INC. (OTCQB: SIGO) announced today that the company has reached a preliminary agreement to acquire an additional 32,000 square feet of cannabis grow space which includes a 2 ½ year lease with two 5-year renewal options. CEO T.J. Magallanes stated, “Nothing creates a sense of urgency like a long term lease, so our entire team will be moving quickly to meet our own internal projections and toRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More