SUWANEE, GA–SNWV, (Marketwired – Feb 24, 2017) – SANUWAVE Health, Inc. (OTCQB: SNWV) today announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued the Company patent number 9,566,209 titled “Shock Wave Electrodes with Fluid Holes” that has an expiration date on June 21, 2033. This patent relates to a new construction of the spark gap electrodes used to generate acoustic pressure shock waves in SANUWAVE’s devices, which allows a longer useful life for the applicators. The twenty (20) claims ofRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More