HOUSTON, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Deep Down, Inc. (OTCQX: DPDW) (“Deep Down”), an oilfield services company specializing in deepwater and ultra-deepwater oil production distribution system support services, announced today it has received an order from Shell for an umbilical and distribution system to support a production platform mooring line control system. In addition to supporting platform positioning, the system will provide real time data collection during high seas and platform operations. Due to increasing safety standards for wave zone equipment,Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More