SANFORD, MI, Dec. 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink: HPIL) today issued an update to its shareholders. HPIL Holding continues to actively seek a new CFO. Currently, Nitin Amersey, its Chairman and CEO who was appointed in October 2017, is the interim CFO. In light of the change of officers, the Company will file its 10Q for Q3 as soon as practicable. Other updates from the Company include: The Company has terminated discussions (previously announcedRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More