Last year’s acquisition of Progressive Water Treatment continues to drive year over year increases. PR Newswire LOS ANGELES and DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2016, OCLN LOS ANGELES and DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — OriginClear Inc. (OTC/QB: OCLN), a leading provider of water treatment solutions, today announced that its third quarter 10-Q filing revealed that for the nine months ended September 30, 2016, revenues increased by $4,181,098 (2,981 percent), and gross profits increased by $1,367,885 (2,534 percent), over the nine monthsRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More