MarketNewsUpdates.com News Commentary PALM BEACH, Florida, June 1, 2017, SHIP, DRYS, STNG, /PRNewswire/ — Increasingly, globalized trade and escalating demand for world-wide transport is leading to shipping conglomerates to aggressively move forward with acquiring and investing in new vessels and other assets in order to keep up with rising demand and operate more efficiently. A few of the prominent shipping companies in the news this week include: Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SHIP), DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS), Scorpio Tankers Inc.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More