ATHENS, GREECE–SHIP, (Marketwired) – Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (the “Company” or “Seanergy”) ( NASDAQ : SHIP ), announced today that on May 31, 2017 it took delivery of the M/V Partnership, a 179,213 dwt Capesize dry bulk vessel, built in 2012 by Hyundai in South Korea. The Company entered into the agreement to acquire the M/V Partnership in April 2017. The Company funded the gross purchase price of $32.65 million by a secured loan facility from a European bank andRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More