NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2017, PHIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc., (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCQB:PHIL), a company focused on mergers and acquisitions and investments in natural resources, energy, agriculture and special situations, announced today has that its former subsidiary E-Check Recovery, Inc. has changed the corporate name to Southeast Asia Capital Group, Inc. (“SEA Capital”) and has signed an agreement with Asia Petroleum Joint Stock Company (“Asia Petro”) for a total of 2,500,000 MT of D2 supply to be delivered fromRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More