SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 7, 2017, OPVS, /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developer of advanced solar technologies, today announced it has entered into a license agreement with SolAero Technologies Corporation, a global leader in high performance photovoltaics for space and terrestrial applications. For the last two years, NanoFlex and SolAero have partnered to validate NanoFlex’s patented, non-destructive epitaxial lift-off (“ND-ELO“) process and related technologies in SolAero’s ultra-high efficiency solar cells. ND-ELO technology has the potential to reduce compound semiconductorRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More