SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 7, 2017, OPVS, /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developer of advanced solar technologies, today announced it has entered into a license agreement with SolAero Technologies Corporation, a global leader in high performance photovoltaics for space and terrestrial applications. For the last two years, NanoFlex and SolAero have partnered to validate NanoFlex’s patented, non-destructive epitaxial lift-off (“ND-ELO“) process and related technologies in SolAero’s ultra-high efficiency solar cells. ND-ELO technology has the potential to reduce compound semiconductorRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More