SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 7, 2017, OPVS, /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developer of advanced solar technologies, today announced it has entered into a license agreement with SolAero Technologies Corporation, a global leader in high performance photovoltaics for space and terrestrial applications. For the last two years, NanoFlex and SolAero have partnered to validate NanoFlex’s patented, non-destructive epitaxial lift-off (“ND-ELO“) process and related technologies in SolAero’s ultra-high efficiency solar cells. ND-ELO technology has the potential to reduce compound semiconductorRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More