TORONTO, May 31, 2016, RNX, /CNW/ – Royal Nickel Corporation (“RNC”) (TSX: RNX) is pleased to announce that it now owns 100% of Salt Lake Mining Pty Ltd. (“SLM”), after the successful exercise of its options to acquire the SLM shares that it did not already own. SLM’s primary asset is a 100% interest in the Beta Hunt gold and nickel mine in Western Australia. The 12,955,561 SLM shares not already owned by RNC were acquired from remaining SLM shareholdersRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More