TORONTO, May 31, 2016, RNX, /CNW/ – Royal Nickel Corporation (“RNC”) (TSX: RNX) is pleased to announce that it now owns 100% of Salt Lake Mining Pty Ltd. (“SLM”), after the successful exercise of its options to acquire the SLM shares that it did not already own. SLM’s primary asset is a 100% interest in the Beta Hunt gold and nickel mine in Western Australia. The 12,955,561 SLM shares not already owned by RNC were acquired from remaining SLM shareholdersRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More