Sixteen STREAMWAY Systems sold in Q1 2018, compared with five units sold in Q4 2017 and three sold in Q1 2016 MINNEAPOLIS, March 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Precision Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:AIPT) (“Precision” or “the Company”), today provided a sales update from its Skyline Medical division, producer of the FDA-approved STREAMWAY System for automated, direct-to-drain medical fluid disposal. Skyline Medical sold 16 STREAMWAY Systems in the first quarter of 2018, to a combination of both new customers as well as its existingRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More