SALT LAKE CITY, March 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sack Lunch Productions, Inc. (OTC PINK:SAKL) announced today that it has reduced a significant amount of debt through a series of transactions designed to simplify operations and reduce administrative costs. SAKL sold a partially vacant property in January for the total sale price of $880,000. The proceeds were used to eliminate $688,040 in debt, as well as provide short term working capital. More recently, SAKL sold its interest of 90% plus interest inRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More