——–Recent News———– SALT LAKE CITY, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sack Lunch Productions, Inc. (OTC PINK:SAKL), a publicly traded entertainment company with operations in event management, announced that its event subsidiaries have entered into licensing agreements with Happy Fun Events, LLC. The Lantern Fest Productions, Inc., Slide the City Productions, Inc., Trike Riot Productions, Inc., The Dirty Dash Productions, Inc., and Color Me Rad Productions, Inc. have each granted a license to Happy Fun Events, LLC (“Licensee”) to conduct licensed events for a periodRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More