SALT LAKE CITY, March 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sack Lunch Productions, Inc. (OTC PINK:SAKL) announced today that it has reduced a significant amount of debt through a series of transactions designed to simplify operations and reduce administrative costs. SAKL sold a partially vacant property in January for the total sale price of $880,000. The proceeds were used to eliminate $688,040 in debt, as well as provide short term working capital. More recently, SAKL sold its interest of 90% plus interest inRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More