SALT LAKE CITY, March 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sack Lunch Productions, Inc. (OTC PINK:SAKL) announced today that it has reduced a significant amount of debt through a series of transactions designed to simplify operations and reduce administrative costs. SAKL sold a partially vacant property in January for the total sale price of $880,000. The proceeds were used to eliminate $688,040 in debt, as well as provide short term working capital. More recently, SAKL sold its interest of 90% plus interest inRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More