SALT LAKE CITY, March 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sack Lunch Productions, Inc. (OTC PINK:SAKL) announced today that it has reduced a significant amount of debt through a series of transactions designed to simplify operations and reduce administrative costs. SAKL sold a partially vacant property in January for the total sale price of $880,000. The proceeds were used to eliminate $688,040 in debt, as well as provide short term working capital. More recently, SAKL sold its interest of 90% plus interest inRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More