Record 2017 Cash Contract Bookings Position Company for Continued Revenue Growth in 2018 PR Newswire TUCSON, Ariz., Jan. 10, 2018 TUCSON, Ariz., Jan. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — AudioEye, Inc. (OTCQB: AEYE) (“AudioEye” or the “Company”), the leader in cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital content accessibility solutions, today announced preliminary revenue and new client cash contract bookings (“cash contract bookings” or “bookings”) for its fiscal year ending December 31, 2017. For 2017, AudioEye secured revenue of more than $2.7 million, an increase of more than 172%Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More