LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Mar 9, 2017) – StereoVision Entertainment Inc., a publicly traded Nevada company (OTC PINK: SVSN), announced today that their majority owned medical cannabis and hemp subsidiary CannaVision has retained the services of the Los Angeles securities law firm Dieterich and Associates to file an S1 registration statement with the SEC to become publicly traded. “The public capital markets for cannabis and hemp are hot right now,” said CannaVision Chairman Dr. Jay Ellenby M.D. “We intendRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More