LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Mar 9, 2017) – StereoVision Entertainment Inc., a publicly traded Nevada company (OTC PINK: SVSN), announced today that their majority owned medical cannabis and hemp subsidiary CannaVision has retained the services of the Los Angeles securities law firm Dieterich and Associates to file an S1 registration statement with the SEC to become publicly traded. “The public capital markets for cannabis and hemp are hot right now,” said CannaVision Chairman Dr. Jay Ellenby M.D. “We intendRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More