LAS VEGAS, NV–SVSN, (Marketwired – Mar 9, 2017) – StereoVision Entertainment Inc., a publicly traded Nevada company (OTC PINK: SVSN), announced today that their majority owned medical cannabis and hemp subsidiary CannaVision has retained the services of the Los Angeles securities law firm Dieterich and Associates to file an S1 registration statement with the SEC to become publicly traded. “The public capital markets for cannabis and hemp are hot right now,” said CannaVision Chairman Dr. Jay Ellenby M.D. “We intendRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More