DENVER, Dec. 27, 2016, CANN, /PRNewswire/ — General Cannabis Corp (“General Cannabis” or the “Company“) (OTCQB: CANN) announced today that its Form S-1 resale registration statement relating to the sale of up to 9,000,000 shares of the common stock of the Company by certain selling securities holders (the “S-1”) has been declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The S-1 will, while effective, permit the selling security holders of General Cannabis to resell shares of common stock of the CompanyRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More