DENVER, Dec. 27, 2016, CANN, /PRNewswire/ — General Cannabis Corp (“General Cannabis” or the “Company“) (OTCQB: CANN) announced today that its Form S-1 resale registration statement relating to the sale of up to 9,000,000 shares of the common stock of the Company by certain selling securities holders (the “S-1”) has been declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The S-1 will, while effective, permit the selling security holders of General Cannabis to resell shares of common stock of the CompanyRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More