ORLANDO, Fla.–IZEA, (BUSINESS WIRE)– IZEA, Inc. (NASDAQ:IZEA), operator of IZEAx®, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, today announced it has partnered with Rubicon Project (NYSE:RUBI), the global exchange for advertising, to extend its influencer marketing services to thousands of potential advertisers via Rubicon Project’s exchange. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170608005256/en/ http://mms.businesswire.com/media/20170608005256/en/591534/4/rubicon-izea.jpgIZEA Partners with Rubicon Project for Programmatic Ad Buying Through Social Influencers. (Photo: Business Wire) Under the agreement,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More