ORLANDO, Fla.–IZEA, (BUSINESS WIRE)– IZEA, Inc. (NASDAQ:IZEA), operator of IZEAx®, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, today announced it has partnered with Rubicon Project (NYSE:RUBI), the global exchange for advertising, to extend its influencer marketing services to thousands of potential advertisers via Rubicon Project’s exchange. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170608005256/en/ http://mms.businesswire.com/media/20170608005256/en/591534/4/rubicon-izea.jpgIZEA Partners with Rubicon Project for Programmatic Ad Buying Through Social Influencers. (Photo: Business Wire) Under the agreement,Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More