Feb 09, 2016, OOIL OTC Disclosure & News Service – OriginClear Inc. (OTC/QB: OOIL), a leading provider of water treatment solutions, today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Dallas-based Progressive Water Treatment Inc. (PWT), has commissioned, or put into operation, a 750 gallon per minute (GPM) Multiple Media Filtration, Softener and Reverse Osmosis (RO) system for a 75,000 barrel-per-day refinery operated by Delek Refining in Tyler, Texas. Valued at more than $1 million, paid before the OriginClear acquisition, the water processing systemRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More