Cold Brew Coffee Sales Drive Rapid Revenue Growth PR Newswire KOLOA, Hawaii, Oct. 18, 2016 KOLOA, Hawaii, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — KonaRed Corporation (OTCQB: KRED), a pioneer of the coffee fruit category and manufacturers of premium Hawaiian Cold Brew and Whole Bean Coffee products, today announced strong growth in third quarter revenue. During the three month period ended September 30, 2016, KonaRed’s comparative revenue grew by 132% from $174,000 in Q3 2015 to $404,000 in Q3 2016. Revenue forRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More