Cold Brew Coffee Sales Drive Rapid Revenue Growth PR Newswire KOLOA, Hawaii, Oct. 18, 2016 KOLOA, Hawaii, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — KonaRed Corporation (OTCQB: KRED), a pioneer of the coffee fruit category and manufacturers of premium Hawaiian Cold Brew and Whole Bean Coffee products, today announced strong growth in third quarter revenue. During the three month period ended September 30, 2016, KonaRed’s comparative revenue grew by 132% from $174,000 in Q3 2015 to $404,000 in Q3 2016. Revenue forRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More