Dec 27, 2016, RASP OTC Disclosure & News Service – Rasna Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:RASP), a development stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cancer drugs, today announced that it has closed a private placement to accredited investors of an aggregate 3,366,667 shares of common stock at $0.60 per share for gross proceeds of $2.02 million. The Company intends to use the proceeds for clinical development and working capital. About Rasna Therapeutics, Inc. Rasna Therapeutics, Inc. is a development stageRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More