Dec 27, 2016, RASP OTC Disclosure & News Service – Rasna Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:RASP), a development stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cancer drugs, today announced that it has closed a private placement to accredited investors of an aggregate 3,366,667 shares of common stock at $0.60 per share for gross proceeds of $2.02 million. The Company intends to use the proceeds for clinical development and working capital. About Rasna Therapeutics, Inc. Rasna Therapeutics, Inc. is a development stageRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More