Dec 27, 2016, RASP OTC Disclosure & News Service – Rasna Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:RASP), a development stage biotechnology company focused on the development of cancer drugs, today announced that it has closed a private placement to accredited investors of an aggregate 3,366,667 shares of common stock at $0.60 per share for gross proceeds of $2.02 million. The Company intends to use the proceeds for clinical development and working capital. About Rasna Therapeutics, Inc. Rasna Therapeutics, Inc. is a development stageRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More