Transaction to Enhance Its Offering to Customers in Southern California and Complement Its Nevada Operations BOISE, ID–ECOL (Marketwired – August 04, 2016) – US Ecology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECOL) (“the Company”) today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire the assets of the Vernon, California-based RCRA Part B, liquids and solids waste treatment and storage facility of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (“Evoqua”). The Vernon facility will expand our market and competitive position in Southern California, leverage our existingRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More