Transaction to Enhance Its Offering to Customers in Southern California and Complement Its Nevada Operations BOISE, ID–ECOL (Marketwired – August 04, 2016) – US Ecology, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECOL) (“the Company”) today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire the assets of the Vernon, California-based RCRA Part B, liquids and solids waste treatment and storage facility of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (“Evoqua”). The Vernon facility will expand our market and competitive position in Southern California, leverage our existingRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More