PALM BEACH, FL–QPWR, (Marketwired – Jul 25, 2017) – Q2Power Technologies Inc. (d/b/a Q2Earth or Q2) (OTCQB: QPWR) announced that it has successfully completed a Phase I services contract for Fordstam Limited, the owner of the Chelsea Football Club, United Kingdom. The project included delivery of a feasibility report demonstrating positive results for the beneficial reuse of aggregate materials to be excavated from the team’s proposed new stadium construction. As a result of the Phase I conclusions, Q2Earth has been awarded aRead more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More