ORLANDO Fla., April 11, 2016, IMUN, /PRNewswire/ — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN); a clinical-stage international biotechnology company providing immunotherapy solutions for the treatment of diseases, autoimmune diseases, and cancer, announced today it is providing shareholders with a status update of Immune Therapeutics, Inc.’s (IMUN) drug development program in China with long-term partner Hubei Qianjiang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd (Qianjiang). The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) projects $166 billion in drug sales in China by 2017, providing a recognized market to further growth.Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More