PALM BEACH, FL–QPWR, (Marketwired – Jul 25, 2017) – Q2Power Technologies Inc. (d/b/a Q2Earth or Q2) (OTCQB: QPWR) announced that it has successfully completed a Phase I services contract for Fordstam Limited, the owner of the Chelsea Football Club, United Kingdom. The project included delivery of a feasibility report demonstrating positive results for the beneficial reuse of aggregate materials to be excavated from the team’s proposed new stadium construction. As a result of the Phase I conclusions, Q2Earth has been awarded aRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More