PALM BEACH, FL–QPWR, (Marketwired – Jul 25, 2017) – Q2Power Technologies Inc. (d/b/a Q2Earth or Q2) (OTCQB: QPWR) announced that it has successfully completed a Phase I services contract for Fordstam Limited, the owner of the Chelsea Football Club, United Kingdom. The project included delivery of a feasibility report demonstrating positive results for the beneficial reuse of aggregate materials to be excavated from the team’s proposed new stadium construction. As a result of the Phase I conclusions, Q2Earth has been awarded aRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More