PR Newswire, SRGYY SHANGHAI, Jan. 15, 2016 SHANGHAI, Jan. 15, 2016, SRGYY,/PRNewswire/ — SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (“SPI Energy” or the “Company”) (OTCBB: SRGYY), a global provider of photovoltaic (PV) solutions for business, residential, government, utility customers and investors, today announced that its application to list the Company’s American depositary shares on the Nasdaq Global Select Market has been approved by Nasdaq. The Company expects its American depositary shares to commence trading on January 19, 2016 under the ticker symbol “SPI”.Read more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More