PR Newswire, SRGYY SHANGHAI, Jan. 15, 2016 SHANGHAI, Jan. 15, 2016, SRGYY,/PRNewswire/ — SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (“SPI Energy” or the “Company”) (OTCBB: SRGYY), a global provider of photovoltaic (PV) solutions for business, residential, government, utility customers and investors, today announced that its application to list the Company’s American depositary shares on the Nasdaq Global Select Market has been approved by Nasdaq. The Company expects its American depositary shares to commence trading on January 19, 2016 under the ticker symbol “SPI”.Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More