VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 6, 2017, WCTXF, LIC, /PRNewswire/ — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company” or “LiCo”) (TSX-V: LIC, OTCQB: WCTXF) would like to provide shareholders with an update to the announcement from Tuesday, January 3, 2017 wherein the Company entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent (LOI) with Durus Copper Chile Spa (“Durus Copper”), of Santiago, Chile whereby LiCo can earn up to a 60% interest in the Purickuta Lithium Exploitation Concession (the “Purickuta Project”) located within Chile’s Salar deRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More